Global eLearning publishes articles from a wide range of topics such as, Globalization, Graduate Admissions Criteria and Policies, Personal Development of Graduate Students, Diversity Issues in Digital Education, Quality and Relevancy of Graduate Degrees, etc. The types of articles appropriate for submission to the journal include the following:
- Original research studies about Globalization
- Original research studies about eLearning
- National and state policy reports/reviews about eLearning
- Institutional perspectives affecting digital instruction
- Book reviews about eLearning
- Commentaries on eLearning
- Cultural Studies
Pioneering analysis reflecting innovation, research, practice, or reflection from the field is solicited.
All submissions are subjected to a double blind review selection process. Scholars, administrators, policymakers, educators, and students who wish to shape the future of digital education are encouraged to submit manuscripts.